From Passion to Mastery
“By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.”
– Benjamin Franklin
There are seven tracks to this e-course, which consists of coaching methods and principles to accelerate your leadership development success. There are no right or wrong answers. This is YOUR leadership game and it's up to YOU how high you want to score. The seven organic tracks are:
7 Organic Leadership Tracks from Passion to Mastery
• Action steps
• Check & Balances
• Mastery to Excellence
Here’s what you can expect to learn from each track:
Track 1 - Passion: Lead from what’s important to you. Where do you want to make a difference?
Track 2 - Vision: Create a vision statement that speaks to your core values and connects to your passion.
Track 3 – Beliefs: Learn how your beliefs dictate your outcomes
Track 4 – Planning: Begin to create your winning formula blueprint
Track 5 – Action Steps: Take proactive steps toward reaching your desired goal.
Track 6 – Check & Balances: Feedback on what worked, what didn’t, and what needs tweaking.
Track 7 – Mastery to Excellence: A look at the strengths and values you acquired during the 21-Day Leadership E-Course.
YOU choose! You choose to be mediocre in your leadership and get average results; or choose the value of excellence as your pointer in leading. Below are listed some attributes of excellence and some attributes of mediocrity.
Which do you choose?
Attributes of Leadership Excellence:
• Has a sense of purpose and takes action toward it
• Sees a “bigger picture” and are visionaries
• Operates from a position of higher standards
• Open to new ways of thinking
• High values and ethics
• Plans, plans, plans – is proactive
• Develops the leadership potential in others
• Leadership is exercised through service
Claim the course for yourself now!
“It is true that we shall not be able to reach perfection, but in our struggle toward it we shall strengthen our character and give stability to our ideas, so that, whilst ever advancing calmly in the same direction, we shall be rendered capable of applying the faculties with which we have been gifted to the best possible account.”
– Kung Fu-tzu Confucius
Attributes of Leadership Mediocrity
• Failure to prepare a vision with goals is one of the leading causes of failure in succeeding
• False complacency doesn’t allow for any signals of how well you can raise the bar on your success
• Blind spots conceal new opportunities
• Over reacting to the doing of doing leads to neglect of growth potential
• Neglecting potential is stagnant and causes decay
• Managing is managing and leading is leading – which are you? Where do you want to excel?
• Procrastination in developing new leadership skills adds risk to profits.
"Even if you are on the right track
you'll get run over if you just sit there."
- Will Rogers
Get IMMEDIATE access NOW!
Register below and every third day (for a total of 21 days) you will receive a special leadership development coaching assignment. This complimentary coaching E-Course is a snippet of what Theresa-Maria uses in coaching her clients through the 7 Organic Leadership Tracks from Passion to Mastery. This is a jumpstart and/or refresher to achievers playing a bigger game worth winning.
Sign up today for Theresa Maria Napa's 21-Day Leadership E-Course from Passion to Mastery and begin to IMMEDIATELY travel from Leadership Passion to Leadership Mastery!