Be sure to add RightTrackCoaching.com to your email lists so your spam filters do not block us. (If you have any questions, please see more information below)
“What is the purpose of this verification process?”
That's a great question!
In the world we live in today, we want to ensure that 100% of the people we communicate with want our information. This confirmation process ensures that only those that truly fill out the forms or personally request our newsletters and information will then receive this information and that you are the rightful owner of the email address used to sign up.
“What happens if I do not receive the verification email?”
The first thing that you want to do (especially if you have a free email account like Yahoo, MSN or AOL) is go check your “spam”, “bulk mail” or "Deleted Items" folder to see if the verification email was sent there by mistake.
If this does happen, be sure to mark our email as “not spam,” and add us to your safe list. Different email providers have different processes for “white listing” email addresses so you want to follow your individual provider's steps. We have provided some of those instructions below.
“I checked my email and I checked my “spam” folder, but I still have not received the verification email! ”
If this is the case, we recommend that you check with your email provider to find out why you are not receiving our email messages.
Instructions on how to "white-list" RightTrackCoaching.com so you can receive the confirmation and other notifications and communications we send out:
If you are using Yahoo:
To ensure our e-mails are delivered to your Yahoo inbox (not the Bulk Mail or Junk Mail folder); you can instruct Yahoo to filter it to your Inbox. Here's how:
1. Open your Yahoo mailbox
2. Click "Mail Options"
3. Click "Filters"
4. Next, click "Add Filter"
5. In the top row, labeled "From Header:" make sure "contains" is selected in the drop-down menu
6. Click in the text box next to that drop-down menu, and enter the address in the "From" line of this e-mail message (enter firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com)
7. At the bottom, where it says "Move the message to:" select "Inbox" from the drop-down menu
8. Click the "Add Filter" button again.
If you are using AOL:
If you're using AOL, you can ensure that our e-mail messages are delivered to your Inbox by setting your Mail Controls. Here's how:
1. Go to "Mail Controls"
2. Select the screen name we're sending your e-mail to
3. Click "Customize Mail Controls for This Screen Name."
For AOL version 7.0: In the section for "exclusion and inclusion parameters", include this domain: righttrackcoaching.com
For AOL version 8.0: Select "Allow e-mail from all AOL members, e-mail addresses and domains".
1. Click "Next" until the Save button shows up at the bottom
2. Click "Save."
If you are using MSN/Hotmail:
If you are using Hotmail, you can ensure that our e-mail messages are delivered to your Inbox by adding our "From" address to your "Safe List." Here's how:
1. Click the "Options" tab
2. Under "Mail Handling" select "Safe List"
3. In the space provided, enter the address in the "From" line of this e-mail
(enter firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com)
4. Click "Add"
5. When you see the address you entered in the Safe List box, click "OK."